ATTENTIONS ALL PARENTS & CARE GIVERS
Due to the cases of COVID-19 in Parkes. The service made the decision to move to the next level of restrictions regarding pick up and drop off. These restrictions are to minimise the risk to our educators, staff, children, and families.
Starting tomorrow 4th September, the service will be implementing our stage 3 restrictions:
The procedures will be as followed, when dropping off and picking up your child.
– Please Do Not Enter the Learning Ladder foyer.
– Parents will need to stop at the front door.
– A COVID supervisor will greet you at the door. (The supervisor will be wearing a face mask for their own protection).
– If a staff member is not present at the door, please use the door intercom button and wait for a staff member.
– Your child’s temperature will be checked at the door
– If your child has any cold like symptoms, you will be asked to not leave your child in care.
– If you have any messages for the room educators, please give them to the COVID Supervisor and any of your child’s belongings.
– Your child will then enter the foyer with the COVID supervisor and enter their room via the Joeys Room.
– Parents will NOT SIGN IN or OUT the children using the I-pads. The Supervisor will sign in and out each child.
– PLEASE REMEMBER TO KEEP A SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCE. At least 1.5 metres
If you would like to speak to one of your child’s educators, please do not hesitate to call the Learning Ladder on: 02 6852 3135
Our restrictions are continuing to change and develop as we receive more information.
The service would like to thank all our families for your understanding and continued support during these trying times.